StartUp Week 2018 is an amazing opportunity!
StartUp Week brings educational organizations and incubators together in Helsinki to get inspired, learn, benchmark and network.
Some of the benefits of StartUp Week:
- Inspiration and information about the future of education and entrepreneurial learning
- Introduction to Haaga-Helia StartUp School concept
- Ideas on building an entrepreneurial mindset, group coaching methods, accreditation of prior learning, pitching and organizing entrepreneurial events
- Network of colleagues around the world
- Overview of the global startup scene in SLUSH
StartUp Week takes place 3.-7.12.2018, again on the same week with the World’s largest startup event, Slush.
- StartUp Week starts on Monday 3 December with an introduction to StartUp School’s way of teaching.
- On Tuesday and Wednesday all participants will attend Slush event. The 2-day ticket is included in the price of StartUp Week.
- On Thursday, which is the Independence Day in Finland, we go through key take-aways from Slush, and of course celebrate the Finnish Independence.
- On Friday we will dive deeper into StartUp School offering, and demonstrate ways of implementing what we have learned into the way of teaching.
This is a preliminary program.
More detailed program will be provided closer to the event.
StartUp Week 2017 was a success!
The first StartUp Week was organised in December 2017 and it gathered participants from South Africa, Germany and Bolivia to gain insight into entrepreneurial way of teaching and learning.
During the week, Haaga-Helia signed a MoU with Tshwane University of Technology and EduExcellence signed a MoU with Universidad de la Cordillera. Both universities are very keen on building their own StartUp Schools so we can really say that our first StartUp Week was a success!