At EduExcellence Ltd., we offer a comprehensive portfolio of professional higher education services.
We provide tailor-made practical-oriented academic education, as well as consulting in education management and reforms. The goal is to help you to develop your vocational education model, organisational capability and competencies.
Vocational teacher education
Teachers are a key factor in the success of Finnish education. We offer training packages for teachers as well as bespoke consulting services for institutions and governmental offices.
Vocational teacher training for teachers working in vocational or technical education, universities of applied sciences, and technical universities (60 ects, one academic year).
Takeaways and benefits:
• modern learning ideas
• learner-centered pedagogical methods
• better learning results and employment
• renewed pedagogical thinking and teaching practices
Vocational education train-the-trainer programme
Takeaways and benefits:
• new practices and collaboration between lectures, students and working life experts
• modern learning theories
• lecturers learn to implement projects with partners from working life
• students learn to implement theory into the practice
Some areas covered in the programmes: Social media and pedagogy, Information technology and education, Assessment of learning, Learning environments, Co-operation with world of work, Special need teacher education, Entrepreneurship, Guidance counsellor education.
The Finnish education system is a model for the rest of the world.
Finland has been ranked as the highest performing country in three consecutive PISA (Programme for International Student Assessment) surveys by OECD. EduExcellence consulting services are formulated by the highest Finnish educational standards.
Services for developers of education management:
• transition management for the renewal of education systems
• institutional management • quality assurance management in higher education
• quality in action: how to put the PDCA cycle to practice
• strategic and change management in higher education
• responsible leadership • curriculum design and learning environments
• credit transfer and Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) systems
Takeways and benefits:
• familiarize yourself with the Finnish professional higher education (UAS) model
• understand how to combine academic studies and applied research with the needs of industries
• apply innovative pedagogical approaches and practices
• know and adapt different forms of cooperation with industry
• localize and utilize state-of-the-art educational approaches
• recognize and implement a solid quality approach in different areas of higher education
• deploy pertinent management tools for efficient leadership
• assist public and private bodies in achieving world-class education
We offer a wide range of learning oppurtunities for maintaining and developing professional skills.
Our services are tailored to the needs of each client. The options range from one-day workshops to long-term study programs.
Fields of study:
• business and administration
• social services, health and sports
• technology and transport
• tourism, catering and domestic services
• vocational teacher education
Keynote speeches, discussions and workshops provided by experts of the three universities. These can be delivered in Finland or in your country.
Highlights of the topics that we cover:
• management of higher education institutions
• cutting-edge learning environments and student-centered learning methods
• e-learning with a Finnish touch
• close cooperation with the world of work
• entrepreneurship and coaching